Date of Birth: 1 November 1986, Baltimore, Maryland, USA
Mini Biography: Born in Baltimore, Maryland, Badgley split his childhood years between Richmond, Virginia. and Seattle, Washington. In Seattle he was involved in the Seattle Children's Theater and did voice-overs for a children's radio station. It was through these experiences that Badgley discovered his love of acting. This passion brought him one summer to Hollywood, where he landed an agent and his first big break guest-starring on "Will & Grace" (1998). After relocating with his mother to Los Angeles, Badgley secured several recurring roles on "The Young and the Restless" (1973), "The Brothers Garcia" (2000), and "Daddio" (2000).
Badgley currently lives in Los Angeles. At the age of 14, Penn completed his California High School Proficiency Exam and began attending Santa Monica City College. Also musically gifted, he enjoys singing, writing, and playing the guitar. In his spare time, Badgley likes to go surfing, skiing and snowboarding. Credit: IMDB.com
Currently, Penn plays Dan Humphrey on the CW television series, Gossip Girl and has 2 movies set to be released within the next year. The Stepfather and Forever Strong.
Community Rules * Don't forget to join! Some posts might be viewable only to members.
* No stealing of other users' graphics. The end.
* Feel free to contact the mods with any problems, concerns or comments related to the community.
* No advertising or spamming. If you have a Penn related community it's allowed; any others, no.
* Feel free to post anything Penn related you have such as: news, photos, quotes, graphics, etc. If you're posting large or multiple items, please use the lj-cut tag.
* If you wish to be an affiliate or view the affiliates list, check the tag labeled !mod post: affiliates.